Social Media Marketing – 11

So how do you know what to post? We talked about the 80/20 rule before (80% of your content should be informative and helpful and the other 20% can relate to a promotion like a discount on frames or exams) and we talked about the 4 P’s of Posting (purpose, promotion, participation, and personalization.)